Isle of North Uist - Lower Intermediate Immersion Week
Time & Location
About the Event
I look forward to welcoming new students to my island home.
£375 (accommodation is not included) 16 places available
The full package includes:
- Pick-up and drop off from Lochmaddy/Berneray Ferry or Benbecula Airport, transport on all days is available.
- Lunch & dinner on all days (excludes the purchase of alcohol)
- Gaelic tuition / Interactive Learning Activities / Course Handbook & Online Resources
- Short Walks (bring your wellies and walking boots)
- Exploring North Uist & the Isle of Harris (ferry trip/lunch/dinner included)
- Gaelic T-Shirt & treats
Help is available in finding accommodation. Due to COVID it may be difficult to find a place and in it may be worth looking into booking self-catering to share with other students. As I provide transport during the week for those who need it, it is advisable that everyone finds a place to stay in North Uist as close to Lochmaddy/Carinish/Grimsay/Sollas as possible.
Should COVID rules tighten again and preventing travel, full refunds will be issued.
- Intermediate Week APRIL£0£00£0