Gaelic Immersion Student Reunion Weekend
Time & Location
About the Event
I look forward to welcoming everyone who has been studying with me for a while. If there are spaces left, I will open up to other learners (intermediate-advanced only)
You can either join us for
* the full weekend on the Isle of North Uist £325 (fully booked)
* join the group for the day on the Isle of Harris on Saturday 21/08/21 for only £30 (tuition/guide/lunch included, transport not included, meet-up at Leverburgh on arrival of the first ferry from Berneray and optional dinner with the group in Leverburgh before our departure).
The full V.I.P. weekend package includes:
- Pick-up and drop off from Lochmaddy/Berneray Ferry or Benbecula Airport, transport on all days
- Lunch and dinner on all days (excludes the purchase of alcohol)
- Transport, native Gaelic speaking guide & Gaelic tutor
- Gaelic tuition / Interactive Learning Activities / Course Handbook & Online Resources (new ones you haven't got yet)
- Short Walks (bring your wellies and walking boots)
- Exploring North Uist & Harris (ferry trip included)
- Optional Sunday service attendance (if COVID rules allow)
- Gaelic T-Shirt & treats
The package does not include accommodation, though help will be offered in finding a place. Due to COVID it may be difficult to find a place and in it may be worth looking into booking self-catering to share with other students. As I provide transport during the weekend, it is advisable that everyone finds a place to stay in North Uist as close to Lochmaddy harbour as possible.
Promo material (pictures, drone footage etc.) will be gathered during this weekend, should you wish not to be included in this, please let us know beforehand.
Should COVID rules tighten again, full refunds will be issued.
- Uist Reunion Weekend£0£00£0
- Isle of Harris Day£0£00£0