Gràmar na Gàidhlig - Gaelic Grammar at Preliminary Level Course
The Gaelic Grammar at Preliminary Level Course will give you all the grammar you need to have day-to-day conversations with confidence without having to worry about having to master advanced level learning first. The course consists of online resources and a printed student course handbook which can be purchased in my shop. The course covers the following grammar points:
- The verb TO BE, LIKE, CAN, PREFER
- Verbal Noun & Infinitive-like Verbal Noun of Regular & Irregular Verbs
- Simple sentence Structure
- Prepositional Pronouns formed with Prepositions AIG, RI, AIR, LE, DO in combination with
- Vocative Case of Names, Lenition, Possessive Articles, Nouns and Gender, Adjectives, Adverbs,
Definite Articles, Plural Nouns, Vowels.
- Glossary of grammatical terms
- Useful classroom phrases
- Vocabulary List
Once you have completed the course, you will receive a badge with access to a sample lesson of the Cùrsa Còmhraidh Luchd-Tòiseachaidh in the Member Resource Section.
Joanne - New Zealand
Your Gateway to Learning
Online presentation slides, downloadable sound files & resources, revision quiz.
Student course handbook to be purchased separately.
No time limit - 8 lessons
Access to a lesson sample of the Intermediate level Regular and Irregular Verbs Course.
No entry requirements